The 100% HARDIE HOMEA 100% HARDIE exterior features America's #1 brand of siding and the only trim with the character to stand beside it.
EXCELLENT FINANCING OPTIONS
QUALIFY IN MINUTES
GET YOUR PROJECTS DONE
- Contact Us - for other flexible financing options.
- $199 Per Month - Siding Replacement Projects start as low as $199 per month.
HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDING for homes.
HARDIEPLANK® LAP SIDINGNot only our best-selling product, it's America's most popular brand of siding. Create a timeless design with a full spectrum of colors and textures.
- Traditional and timeless. Sleek and strong. HardiePlank® lap siding is not just our best-selling product - it's the most popular brand of siding in North America, protecting and beautifying more homes from coast to coast. All styles are Engineered for Climate® and come primed, or with baked-on ColorPlus® Technology.
- Our full spectrum of brilliant colors and natural-looking textures provides plenty of options for designing a classic house in any style.
- USE IT FOR: Lap siding is a classic look that crosses over many architectural styles.
HARDIESHINGLE® SIDING for homes.
HARDIESHINGLE® SIDINGWhile they are most often associated with Cape Cod-style homes, shingles can add instant character to any style home, anywhere. For the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance, choose HardieShingle siding.
- Get the authenticity of cedar shingles with the strength of James Hardie. Better than the real thing, it resists rotting, curling, warping and splitting.
- Shingles are a timeless design element. Whether used to enhance a home's architectural features or as siding for a whole house, shingles embody classic beauty.
- While they are most often associated with Cape Cod-style homes, shingles can add instant character to any style home, anywhere. For the distinct look of cedar shingles with less maintenance, choose HardieShingle siding.
- USE IT FOR: Looks great on Cape Cods and cottage-style homes. But if you like the look, don't limit yourself. Use HardieShingle® siding to highlight a gable or accent the top half of your house.
HARDIEPANEL® VERTICAL SIDING for homes.
HARDIEPANEL® VERTICAL SIDINGRe-siding your house with HardiePanel vertical siding - or combining it with HardiePlank® lap siding - is sure to add visual punch to your design.
- The beauty of HardiePanel vertical siding is that it is unique without being too trendy. Crisp, clean lines make it a smart choice for strong, contemporary designs.
- Combine with HardieTrim® boards for a rustic board-and-batten look. Or, go for the more minimalist look of simple vertical lines.
- Re-siding your house with HardiePanel vertical siding - or combining it with HardiePlank® lap siding - is sure to add visual punch to your design.
- USE IT FOR: Works well with farmhouse-style or modern homes.
HARDIETRIM® BOARDS for homes.
HARDIETRIM® BOARDS HardieTrim boards are perfect complements to your James Hardie® siding. Both products offer long-lasting protection from the elements, and a beautiful, natural look.
- Accentuate corners, columns, friezes, doors, windows and more. Add that final flourish to your design statement.
- Trim is that final touch that completes your home's design. Accentuate corners, columns, fascia, doors, windows and more with HardieTrim® boards.
- HardieTrim boards are perfect complements to your James Hardie® siding. Both products offer long-lasting protection from the elements, and a beautiful, natural look.
- USE IT FOR: Trim provides a great way to introduce colors, whether contrasting your primary house color, or using a darker or lighter shade.
HARDIESOFFIT® PANELS for homes.
HARDIESOFFIT® PANELSReinforce the vulnerable gap between eaves and exterior walls to protect your home from moisture and pests. For complete confidence, take that extra step.
- Soffits are key construction elements - they cover the underside of your roof eaves and exterior porch ceilings. We offer them in both smooth and vented profiles to meet aesthetic needs as well as code requirements.
- Pair HardieSoffit® panels with HardieTrim® boards to complement your James Hardie® siding. Both products offer long-lasting protection from the elements, and a beautiful, natural look.
- Reinforce the vulnerable gap between eaves and exterior walls to protect your home from moisture and pests. For complete confidence, take that extra step.
- USE IT FOR: For complete confidence, use James Hardie products to wrap your entire exterior.
ARTISAN® COLLECTION BY JAMES HARDIE for homes.
ARTISAN® COLLECTION BY JAMES HARDIE The added thickness of these boards cast deep shadow lines across your home's exterior for added dimension and drama.
- Our Artisan® collection is for those with impeccable taste. Offering gorgeous, deep shadow lines and extra thick boards, Artisan lap siding and trim will set your home apart.
- The added thickness of these boards cast deep shadow lines across your home's exterior for added dimension and drama.
- USE IT FOR: Perfect for creating a sense of luxury and historical accuracy for any style home.
HARDIE® TEXTURED PANELS for homes.
HARDIE® TEXTURED PANELSWhether your style is traditional, ultramodern, or somewhere in between, you can make a home that's perfectly yours.
- Hardie® Textured Panels are available in multiple sizes and textures. Panels may be oriented vertically or horizontally, so you have the design freedom to create the perfect style that's uniquely yours.
- Our fiber cement panels are Engineered for Climate® to stand up to the elements in your region. Even after years of tough weather conditions, they resist the effects of wind, moisture and extreme temperatures. Unlike traditional stucco cladding, which is susceptible to cracking, our fiber cement panels are more resilient, resulting in a beautiful and durable finish.
- With their sleek V-groove aesthetic and architectural lines, Hardie® Textured Panels offer homes a sophisticated, contemporary look that can beautifully complement styles ranging from more traditional to ultramodern.
- USE IT FOR: Personalizing and outfiting your home to any style, texture, and color. With the possiblity to mix and match all of the above to achive any look.
WHY CHOOSE US
- The Highest Quality Products and with many small details that often go unnoticed by other contractors, let's take your siding project to the next level.
- Quality Control. The owner is hands on throughout the project, if any problems or issues arise they can be dealt with immediately.
- Nonstop Communication - The key to the success of your project is good communication. And, a big part of communication is listening. From the beginning of a project to its end, our company places a high priority on listening - to you, your needs and wishes.
- We Keep Our Promises - Trust is the cornerstone of our long-term success. We have served thousands of happy clients and look forward to serving you!
DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME
DESIGN YOUR DREAM HOME
RPS Remodeling provides FREE, Professional design services before the sale so you know exactly how your dream home will look before we start. Photos of your home will be uploaded in our Exterior Architectural Rendering software that show you all the options and colors to ensure you get the best result possible.